Welcome to Beale Street Hotels
Beale Street is one of the most famous streets in Memphis! At Beale Street Hotels, our goal is to provide the most competitive rates on hotels near Beale Street! Our relationship with major hotel brands allows us to guarantee the best rates on our featured hotels. And since our hotels have been approved by AAA and the Mobile Travel Guide, we know you will enjoy your stay.
As the soul of old Memphis, Beale Street is the perfect destination for travelers looking for comfort and convenience. With several hotels, attractions, and dining options in the area, Beale Street is the perfect host.
Whether your trip is for business or pleasure, we hope you'll experience the comfortable hospitality that Memphis is known for.
Hotel Reservation Center
View a map of all hotels near Beale Street for easy booking!
Sort by Distance!
See Beale Street's closest hotels at the top of the list!
Top 5 Hotels Near Beale Street
Beale Street is located in the downtown area of Memphis, TN, and is home to dozens of accommodations options for travelers. These 5 hotels are ranked as the best in the area, whether you plan to stay for just one night or enjoy a week long vacation.
1. Peabody Hotel: This is easily the best hotel choice for visitors who want to be close to the action on Beale Street. The Peabody Hotel is just a short walk from the best bars and restaurants in Memphis, and the building itself is a beautiful and historic destination. Enjoy luxurious rooms, friendly staff and an ideal location at the Peabody Hotel.
2. The Madison Hotel: This accommodation option is a very modern and contemporary hotel, appealing to those who enjoy sleek interior design. Although the rooms are wonderful, the greatest feature of the Madison Hotel is the terrace which boasts breathtaking views over the Mississippi River.
3. The River Inn of Harbor Town: This boutique hotel is full of quintessential Southern charm, with embellishments and decor fitting of a traditional Memphis hotel. Also overlooking the Mississippi, the River Inn is often chosen because of the friendly staff who go out of their way to make visitors feel welcome and comfortable.
4. Hampton Inn: Some visitors want to stay right on Beale Street, and the Hampton Inn offers an unbeatable location for those who want to spend their evenings frequenting the local bars and pubs in the area. Enjoy free hot breakfasts and a great fitness facility onsite.
5. Memphis Marriott Downtown: This hotel is situated perfectly to allow visitors pedestrian access to all the best attractions in the city. An indoor pool is the perfect way to relax after a day of sightseeing. Enjoy dining at the classic American Magnolia Grille or have a drink at the elegant Trolley Stop Bar.